Group Class Schedule:
- Monday – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Cycle 45 with Arm
- Wednesday – 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Cycle 60
- Friday – 5:00 – 5:45 p.m. – Slow Flow Yoga
- Friday – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Cycle with Core
- Saturday – 9:00 a.m. (2nd and 4th Saturday of the month) – Cycle 60
- Saturday – 10:00 a.m. (2nd and 4th Saturday of the month) – Kaiut Yoga
A traditional cycling class, the indoor ride is meant to mimic the experience of riding outdoors and is matched to upbeat music to keep you motivated throughout the ride. The number at the end of the name denotes the time spent on the spin bike. For classes with an added component (Arms/Abs), you will be spending less time on the bike itself but will be working that specific area of the body in a short circuit workout following the cycling.
Slow Flow Yoga
Vinyasa style yoga flow class in which you move smoothly between poses, using breath work to guide you.
Joint and nervous system based yoga in which poses are held for extended periods of time and mind-body connections are made through meditative postures and movements.
Classes have LIMITED SPACE so participants must sign up before attending a class. Contact Eliza to sign up. If you are not signed up, you will be turned away at the door.
- $15 per class
- $120 for 10 class package, no limit on time in which this is used
- PayPal: email@example.com
- Venmo: @nutritionandwellnesselevated
- Cash in person at the time of class
Participant Experience Level:
All levels are welcome, 16 year minimum age to attend group/non-private classes.
Nutrition and Wellness Elevated also offers private fitness and yoga classes, personal training sessions, personalized nutrition counseling sessions, group nutrition classes or seminars, and personalized or group cooking classes. Visit my Services page for more information.